- Some of these songs are catchy and pretty good.
- ARIA sounds good.
- Gonna Be Special is MY JAM.
- ARIA is holding back way too much, vocally, for me.
- She needs to tap back into her ASUKA vocals.
- Outside of the nice beats, this album won’t be remembered much.
I STILL LIKE THIS, BUT ARIA NEEDS TO GIVE US MORE.
Is This Love?🔥
Slow Jam (feat. Douji-T)🔥
He’s My Baby (feat. Yoko)🔥
I to I (feat. Kayzabro)🔥
Gonna Be Special👑
- Mika has a nice voice, though she does struggle slightly on certain notes.
- Most of the tracks are pretty good.
- It’s a shame that she went all Rocker Girl on us, her R&B/Disco stuff on here actually was good.
- I really don’t care for Just Trust in Our Love all that much.
- As much I really like Mika’s cover of Amazing Grace, some of ‘dem notes were crusty but she GIVES IT during that chorus just fine.
- I was done with the album after Just Trust in Our Love, and that’s not quite the best thing ever.
MIKA AIN’T TOO BAD, THIS ALBUM JUST NEEDED TO STOP AT CRESCENT MOON.
Heaven on Earth🔥
Tears -Like How Powder Snow Dances🔥
- This album has an almost decent balance of uptempo and downtempo tracks.
- No Scrubs is so ingrained into my mind that I don’t even have to listen to it to know what the song sounds like.
- Come On Down is unfortunately SUPER underrated, I wish more people got into the song as much as they did for No Scrubs.
- Chilli had the upper hand in vocals over T-Boz, but this album wouldn’t be as iconic without T-Boz.
- Left Eye (R.I.P.) barely got ANY lines on here, I’ve always felt like they could have gave her more presence on the album.
- If They Knew could have remained a B-Side track to one of the singles for this album, I used to like it a lot more but now it just sounds like a watered down album filler track on here.
NOT QUITE AS AMAZING, BUT I STILL DIG IT.
I’m Good At Being Bad🔥
I Miss You So Much🔥
Come On Down👑
Don’t Pull Out On Me Yet🔥
- Tell Me is a childhood favorite song of mine, so is the So-So Def mix of In My Bed.
- These men CAN SANG, Sisqo has a tendency to over-sing a bit at times, but they’re still great singers altogether.
- Slightly forgettable, but not enough for me to pass this album up.
- Not too many other complaints and that’s a good thing.
NICE ONE RIGHT HERE.
Do U Believe?
Whatever U Want
In My Bed🔥
Never Make a Promise🔥
In My Bed (So-So Def Mix)🔥
- Zutto Futaride is a GREAT J-Pop/J-R&B ballad.
- Beni’s vocals are very pretty throughout here, I still love them.
- Dakishimete really shouldn’t be THIS underrated (the rapper in the song sucks tho’).
- Beni seems like she’s just going through the motions in a small pocket of tracks on here (even though she still sounds good).
- The Kiss Kiss Kiss remix gotta go, there was no point in that being on here.
- Mounidoto starts off kinda nice, but it’s meh as the track progresses.
STILL A LOVELY ALBUM.
Kiss Kiss Kiss🔥
Dakishimete (feat. Dohzi-T)🔥
Nice & Slow
- I loved Ex-Boyfriend, Girls Night, Curious, Guardian Angel, and Another Best Thing.
- Crystal’s vocals for the most part are pretty nice throughout this album.
- This was better than her debut album.
- The Conditioner interlude is cute as fuck LOL
- The label that Crystal was under for this album (for streaming services) left out Ex-Boyfriend and Lost Child, I am NOT happy about that.
- This album could have done with just a bit more songs.
- I don’t care for either Holiday Fighter or Tsukinonaiyoru Michinonaibasyo (long ass title, my god).
THIS REALLY GREW ON ME, I AM SHOCKED.
He Will Be Mine
Another Best Thing🔥
Couldn’t Care Less
Lost Angel (Original Version)
- Lumidee’s vocals have improved… slightly.
- Cute Boy, So Cool… Hollywood, She’s Like The Wind, and Feel Like Makin’ Love are BOPS.
- Lumidee still ain’t that great of a singer, but I still gotta give her props for improving somewhat.
- In It For The Money is really grating on my ears, the absolute worst track on the album.
- Certain tracks aren’t exactly the most memorable, everything became background noise once I got past Crazy up until the Spanglish version of She’s Like The Wind.
… NOT THE BEST, BUT I’D STILL BUMP TO THIS.
So Cool… Hollywood🔥
She’s Like The Wind (feat. Tony Sunshine) [English]👑
Feel Like Makin’ Love (feat. Shaggy)🔥
The Whistle Song
She’s Like The Wind (feat. Tony Sunshine) [Spanglish]🔥
- Maluma is HANDSOME AS FUCK.
- I genuinely like 11pm, No Puedo Olvidarte, Tu Vecina, and Te Quiero a lot.
- Maluma’s vocals here can be iffy at times.
- The songs don’t truly stick enough for me, I still prefer Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy over this.
NOT THE BEST, NOT THE WORST.
No Puedo Olvidarte (feat. Nicky Jam)🔥
Tu Vecina (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)🔥
Soltera (feat. Madonna)🔥
Extrañándote (feat. Zion & Lennox)
Puesto Pa’ Ti (feat. Farina)