Skip to content
Back to top
- I guess there’s some catchy bops on this album.
- Pablo, En l’air, and Ennemis are straight bangers.
- This isn’t all that memorable outside of the tracks that I have genuinely enjoyed.
- Too much auto tune for my taste, but I guess it kinda works for the style of music here.
A SLIGHTLY BETTER FRENCH MONTANA, I’LL ADMIT.
Dans mon monde
- There’s quite a bit of catchy uptempos on this album.
- Hadise’s vocals are… decent on certain tracks, (A Good Kiss, Good Morning Baby, Who Am I, A Song for My Mother).
- Hadise really isn’t that great of a singer the more you get into this album, her vocal deliveries can become pretty inconsistent.
- Not quite the most memorable album.
MEH… IT’S HALF AND HALF TO ME.
A Good Kiss🔥
Good Morning Baby🔥
Who Am I👑
A Song for My Mother🔥
- Adassa’s vocals are pretty nice all throughout.
- Kissing Friends is one of the best tracks on here.
- There are also many other great tracks on here.
- Si Tu Quieres was kinda MEH. Not a whole lot of downsides on here outside of that.
Perder El Control🔥
Pa La Pista
You Got Me🔥
Ya Me Canse
Mejor Que Tu🔥
A Lil’ Freaky