- Some of these songs are catchy and pretty good.
- ARIA sounds good.
- Gonna Be Special is MY JAM.
- ARIA is holding back way too much, vocally, for me.
- She needs to tap back into her ASUKA vocals.
- Outside of the nice beats, this album won’t be remembered much.
I STILL LIKE THIS, BUT ARIA NEEDS TO GIVE US MORE.
Is This Love?🔥
Slow Jam (feat. Douji-T)🔥
He’s My Baby (feat. Yoko)🔥
I to I (feat. Kayzabro)🔥
Gonna Be Special👑
- Mika has a nice voice, though she does struggle slightly on certain notes.
- Most of the tracks are pretty good.
- It’s a shame that she went all Rocker Girl on us, her R&B/Disco stuff on here actually was good.
- I really don’t care for Just Trust in Our Love all that much.
- As much I really like Mika’s cover of Amazing Grace, some of ‘dem notes were crusty but she GIVES IT during that chorus just fine.
- I was done with the album after Just Trust in Our Love, and that’s not quite the best thing ever.
MIKA AIN’T TOO BAD, THIS ALBUM JUST NEEDED TO STOP AT CRESCENT MOON.
Heaven on Earth🔥
Tears -Like How Powder Snow Dances🔥