- Zutto Futaride is a GREAT J-Pop/J-R&B ballad.
- Beni’s vocals are very pretty throughout here, I still love them.
- Dakishimete really shouldn’t be THIS underrated (the rapper in the song sucks tho’).
- Beni seems like she’s just going through the motions in a small pocket of tracks on here (even though she still sounds good).
- The Kiss Kiss Kiss remix gotta go, there was no point in that being on here.
- Mounidoto starts off kinda nice, but it’s meh as the track progresses.
STILL A LOVELY ALBUM.
Kiss Kiss Kiss🔥
Dakishimete (feat. Dohzi-T)🔥
Nice & Slow
- I loved Ex-Boyfriend, Girls Night, Curious, Guardian Angel, and Another Best Thing.
- Crystal’s vocals for the most part are pretty nice throughout this album.
- This was better than her debut album.
- The Conditioner interlude is cute as fuck LOL
- The label that Crystal was under for this album (for streaming services) left out Ex-Boyfriend and Lost Child, I am NOT happy about that.
- This album could have done with just a bit more songs.
- I don’t care for either Holiday Fighter or Tsukinonaiyoru Michinonaibasyo (long ass title, my god).
THIS REALLY GREW ON ME, I AM SHOCKED.
He Will Be Mine
Another Best Thing🔥
Couldn’t Care Less
Lost Angel (Original Version)
- Lumidee’s vocals have improved… slightly.
- Cute Boy, So Cool… Hollywood, She’s Like The Wind, and Feel Like Makin’ Love are BOPS.
- Lumidee still ain’t that great of a singer, but I still gotta give her props for improving somewhat.
- In It For The Money is really grating on my ears, the absolute worst track on the album.
- Certain tracks aren’t exactly the most memorable, everything became background noise once I got past Crazy up until the Spanglish version of She’s Like The Wind.
… NOT THE BEST, BUT I’D STILL BUMP TO THIS.
So Cool… Hollywood🔥
She’s Like The Wind (feat. Tony Sunshine) [English]👑
Feel Like Makin’ Love (feat. Shaggy)🔥
The Whistle Song
She’s Like The Wind (feat. Tony Sunshine) [Spanglish]🔥